Monday, July 7, 2008

Intro Encore

Who are I? I am a Miguel. I am Mianma. I will soon be Legium Esoj. I am a Designer. What do I do? I draw. I write. I live. I design fashion. Design products. Design interior. Design Furniture. Design Bags. Design Graphics. Design architecture. I decide. What can you say? I can speak. I can form sentences. I can respond in Japanese. Respond in Italian. Respond in English. Respond in Spanish. Respond in French. What can you do? I can model. Can Photograph. Can Direct. Can Learn. Can Fight. Can Listen. What are you? I am a bartender. I am a person. I am a man. I am Regional. I a strong. I am modest. I am. I’m a musician. I am Natural. I am a Giver. I am a learner. I am an Emcee. I am an Artist. What is your name? My name is Mianma Elelez Gugeti. Is Matsu Daigo. Is Cassen Vaughn Alucard Date. Is Eiji Mikato. Is Leguim Esoj. Is Miguel Angel Martinez. Is Migeru Marutainezu. Is what I write. What do you look like? I look like me. Like Fez. Like Prince. Like Enrique Iglesias. Like Tito El Bambino. Like my Mother. What do you want to learn? I want Medical Knowledge. Want Flying knowledge. Want Motorcycle knowledge. Want Travel Experience. Want More than I have. Want Less than I own. Want Life. Do you live for Love? I love. I passion. I skateboard. I Bike. I Raft. I dream. I design. I live. Do you believe? I believe in myself. I believe in people. I believe, sometimes, lies. I believe you. I believe in Agnostic. I believe there is more. Believe there will be. Believe.

No comments: