Monday, June 2, 2008

Le Petit Mort. C’est un peu impossible de l’atteindre?

There is a common misconception among human beings. Where the female sex believes it’s the male’s fault that they are unable to have an orgasm. Or even worse that it is the males job to give it to them. Well I say Fuck that fucking rule about She 'gasms' before I do. Fuck that shit. I mean don't get me wrong it happens, but fuck it, it is not my fault you don't gasm. If you want to you have to play part of the role. It’s not like you are the reason I do all the time.
Look, guys can fuck an ugly fat old chick and bust a nut. Why in the hell can't woman do it with a guy who isn’t anywhere near half as bad ? Because woman are stupid....no no no, I take that back, you know why? Because woman don't concentrate. We are not gods, were are guys, hell we'd love to think we are sometimes though.
Now what I am tired of hearing, as if I’m suppose to perform some form of miracle about it, which I may one day: I'm tired of woman saying, “I haven't had an orgasm before.” And then look at me. Hell I think I should start saying, “Wow I haven’t had a blow job before. Trade?“
A lot of woman, though, tell me that they are always having sex and it just doesn’t work. And for some reason I’m suppose to fix this problem. That’s kind of like saying the car is making a weird noise, I’m always driving it but I don’t know what the problem is. Then they show me the car and tell me to fix it without the keys or ever turning it on. Sure, but don’t get mad if it doesn’t get fixed, I’ll do my best though.
I mean what is this, woman have a like 2 G-spots, and there different for every girl, men have like 2 as well, but they’re in the same place, and usually we only like one to be stimulated.
Here’s a couple of tips to the girls if they really want to ‘gasm!

1.   Learn to Ride! Its the best position for you and you are in total control. If you are on top and you expect him to pump from the bottom and you don't like the way it feels, well fuck you. Learn to Ride! Oh try not to break his dick off while you’re on top. And if he doesn’t get off while you’re there and you do, good job. But let him have his way afterwards, as long as he doesn’t try to break you.
2. Tell him where the fuck your G-Spot is. Once again guys have one, the penis (well really the ass hole, but no straight guy who’s fucking girl wants to be fingered in the booty hole by the girl on the first night lol). Now all you have to do is tell him how you like it and what you want. If you don't tell us, Then what the fuck do you expect us to do? Find it randomly by poking and licking? Were not damn pirates in a treasure hunt, and if we were it would take us years, or months to actually find this treasure? Plus if it’s the first night not to many guys go down. But if he offers go for it! And let me know where it must be. GUIDE HIM!
3. Rock some new Positions. I don't suggest this with virgins, they'll fuck you up. Now for the guys that have had sex more than 10 times, they may know a couple of techniques and positions. Try those positions, don't fray from them: It's sex not love. If your making love, then shit, he don't expect you to gasm in the first place. If you do, well then you followed tip 4. Alright now ladies try the position that puts your knees to your chest and your legs behind your head. Too fat for it? Fuck it try as far as you can go! Oh yeah, most guys cannot penetrate deep enough for it to hurt. If you’re are just tighter the deeper he goes (I do not know most men who are 9 inches or larger) the more it might hurt that feel good. This position makes it so even smaller guys can get in to a good point. It doesn’t work for everyone and can hurt some people, do it with care.
4. Concenmotherfuckingtrate! (Concentrate) - Guys can do it, like I said, so should you. I’m sure most guys don’t mind if you close your eyes and moan like hell, they don’t know what’s going on in your head when you’re not fucking, so dream away and hopefully you think as hard as you can to cum all over the place.
That's my two cents, sorry for any Bigfoots out there, you may not be compatible with the human race.

No comments: